Why should you select the DVC Rental Store to assist in renting your DVC points? The real question is…why not?
Many DVC members find themselves with unused points. Maybe you have other obligations this year or your lifestyle has changed and you have more points than you can use. Whatever the reason we are here to help. As a DVC Member, you gain many benefits when you choose to use The DVC Rental Store to rent your unused points.
Renting your Disney Vacation Club points is simple, safe and secure.
We do the work, you reap the benefits.
- Fill out our online Point Rental Agreement form letting us know the particulars of the points which you’d like to rent. This information includes how many points you have available, the Use Year of those points and whether you will be open to borrowing or using banked points to fill a renter’s accommodation request. You’ll sign our Intermediary Agreement (Sample) to allow us to market your points. Our members currently receive $13.50 per rented point ($14.50 per point for Home Resort status at select resorts in the 7-11 month booking window). We have the highest payout of any DVC point rental company!
- We will begin to match your points with a potential renter. Many factors will affect the amount of time it may take to find a renter. Some of these include Use Year of your points, amount of points available, whether or not you choose to allow rental of borrowed points and Home Resort.
- We work with the guest and Member Services to find available accommodations for their request. Guest let us know when they would like to vacation and at which DVC resort they’d like to enjoy. We work with Member Services to check availability. Once we confirm availability with Member Services we’ll contact a group of our renting DVC members via an email offer. The first to respond to the offer will be awarded the reservation. Availability is extremely time sensitive so you will need to be able to reserve immediately if you are awarded the reservation. You will then provide us the reservation confirmation number.
- We will forward the rental agreement to you for your review. You return the rental agreement (Sample) to us via email which constitutes acceptance.
- You get paid. We then send you 75% of the funds due you via PayPal (you may open a PayPal account here), company check or ACH bank transfer. We withhold the remaining 25% until the day of check-in (your actual final payment may be made the next business day after the guest’s check-in for Saturday and Sunday arrivals) in order to ensure the guest that you have not canceled the reservation or done anything (delinquent on mortgage or maintenance fees) to impede their resort check-in. There are no receiving fees deducted from your payment when you receive your funds via PayPal.
You might consider listing your points through our “On-Call Specials” newsletter if your points are set to expire within the next 6 months.
Our On-Call Specials subscribers are bargain hunters that are able to travel on little or short notice and are eager to rent your points.
We send out the On-Call Specials newsletter so that our subscribers can access your time sensitive points to fulfill their vacation needs.