Why should you select the DVC Rental Store to assist in renting your DVC points? The real question is…why not?
Many DVC members find themselves with unused points for a variety of reasons. Maybe you have other obligations this year or your lifestyle has changed and you have more points than you can use. Whatever the reason we are here to help. You gain many benefits when you choose to use The DVC Rental Store to rent your unsed points.
- Why We’re the Best
- Point Competition
- We Do The Work
- Your Payments
We are the fastest growing DVC point rental service in the industry.
We’re accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
We have been named a Better Business Bureau Ethics-Minded Business for 2014-2015
We’ve been assisting DVC members and guests since 2010 with 100% positive feedback.
We bring to you motivated guests that are ready to proceed in acquiring accommodations.
We check availability and handle all communications with the guest and take care of all of the paperwork.
We pay you the quickest – We payout 65% of the funds due you once the guest has made their deposit with the remainder paid on the day of check-in. All other rental companies have a 50/50 payout structure.
We give you the most options to receive your rental payments – These include PayPal, company check or ACH Bank Fund Transfer. All other services require that you receive your rental payments via PayPal only.
Renting your Disney Vacation Club points is simple, safe and secure.
We do the work, you reap the benefits.
- Fill out our online Point Rental Agreement form letting us know the particulars of the points which you’d like to rent. This information includes how many points you have available, the Use Year of those points and whether you will be open to borrowing or using banked points to fill a renter’s accommodation request. You’ll sign our Intermediary Agreement (Sample) to allow us to market your points. Our members currently receive $11.25 per rented point. We have the highest payout of any DVC point rental company!
- We will begin to match your points with a potential renter. Many factors will affect the amount of time it may take to find a renter. Some of these include Use Year of your points, amount of points available, whether or not you choose to allow rental of borrowed points and Home Resort.
- We work with the guest and Member Services to find available accommodations for their request. Guest let us know when they would like to vacation and at which DVC resort they’d like to enjoy. We work with Member Services to check availability. Once we confirm availability with Member Services we’ll contact a group of our renting DVC members via an email offer. The first to respond to the offer will be awarded the reservation. Availability is extremely time sensitive so you will need to be able to reserve immediately if you are awarded the reservation. You will then provide us the reservation confirmation number.
- We will forward the rental agreement to you for your review. You return the rental agreement (Sample) to us via email which constitutes acceptance.
- You get paid. We then send you 65% of the funds due you via PayPal (you may open a PayPal account here), company check or ACH bank transfer. We withhold the remaining 35% until the day of check-in (your actual final payment may be made the next business day after the guest’s check-in for Saturday and Sunday arrivals) in order to insure the guest that you have not canceled the reservation or done anything (delinquent on mortgage or maintenance fees) to impede their resort check-in. There are no receiving fees deducted from your payment when you receive your funds via PayPal.
You might consider listing your points through our “On-Call Specials” newsletter if your points are set to expire within the next 6 months.
Our On-Call Speicals subscribers are bargain hunters that are able to travel on little or short notice and are eager to rent your points.
We send out the On-Call Specials newsletter so that our subscribers can access your time sensitive points to fulfill their vacation needs.